February 1, 2020
I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on January 23, 2020 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what It concerns the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Likewise, regarding the access and use of the Website, the downloading and use of the Applications, and the Services, the Terms and Conditions of service apply.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
• Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in LOVEYOUPLAY is: José Mª Tabuyo, (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). His contact details are as follows:
Address: c/ Francisco Remiro 44, 28028 MADRID; Tlf: 913044718; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE, TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Purposes of the processing of personal data
In LOVEYOUPLAY, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website www.loveyouplay.com or any of our linked applications, with the following purposes:
• In case of contracting our goods and services offered, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the Service.
• For sending requested information through the forms provided in LOVEYOUPLAY, as well as to send newsletters, and commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of LOVEYOUPLAY and the sector.
• In order to allow the correct functioning of our games linked to the LOVEYOUPLAY platform; for this, specific consent will be requested for the collection of personal data that the apps linked to LOVEYOUPLAY will access.
Personal data processed
• Registration: To create an account, you must provide us with information such as your username, email address and a password (mandatory data).
• Profile: you have options about your profile information, such as your name, your avatar, your date of birth, location … You do not have to provide additional information about your profile; However, profile information helps you get more from our Services. You choose whether to include confidential information in your profile and make that confidential information public. Do not publish or add personal data to your profile that you do not want publicly available.
• Activities: we collect personal data from you when you provide them, publish or upload them to our Services, such as when you complete a form (for example, updating your personal information) or perform an activity.
• Your device, location and access to your camera: we collect and process location information when registering and using the Services. To record your activity or to provide your competition statistics and inclusion in the characteristics of the Service (for example, the classification table for a challenge or challenge) it is necessary to collect and record the physical location of your device including data such as speed, distance traveled , etc. The processing of your location data is essential for the Services we provide and a necessary part of our compliance with the agreement we have with you. Also, and for certain games, we request access to the camera to be able to take photographs as part of the dynamics of the games, which need visual proof of the achievements.
• Registration data: like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Site or our mobile applications. This registration data may include information such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer or mobile phone, the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our site you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Processing of personal data
We also use your information to analyze, develop and improve the Services. To do this, LOVEYOUPLAY may use external analysis providers to obtain information on how our Services are used and to help us improve the Services. We may also use your information to market the Services, credit or accept payments, provide assistance related to the Services, protect members and enforce our Terms of Service, promote security and communicate with you.
LOVEYOUPLAY may unidentify or add the content that you make available in relation to the Services, so that you do not personally identify it. Examples of such aggregate information or statistical data include information on equipment, use, routes and performance.
We use your information to communicate with you about the Services, send you marketing communications (when you have agreed to receive such messages) or inform you about new features or updates to our Terms of Service. We also use your information to respond when you contact us. LOVEYOUPLAY will use your information to communicate with you, for example, by sending you notifications.
Treatment through the Strava application
From the Website www.loveyouplay.com, the user can link their LOVEYOUPLAY account with their Strava account. In this way the user can use the Strava application to register their routes and data such as distances, speed, altitude, activity time, etc. All these data will be incorporated into your LOVEYOUPLAY account in order to participate in the different challenges and challenges of our platform. LOVEYOUPLAY will collect and keep an anonymous identifier of the user’s Strava account and associate it with the user’s account in the Services, in order to maintain the association for as long as the user wishes. This may at any time unlink and eliminate this association through the preferences of your profile.
The association of Strava with the user account of LOVEYOUPLAY also allows the linking of different sports applications such as Garmin Connect, Endomondo, Suunto Movescount, Fitbit, Runtastic, etc., and all those that allow linking your data with Strava.
Legitimation of the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. LOVEYOUPLAY undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Period of conservation of the data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or does not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could be derived for the services provided.
COMMUNICATIONS OF PERSONAL DATA
The mechanics of operation of the Services implies that part of the information provided by the users will be made available to other users through the Website www.loveyouplay.com or the related LOVEYOUPLAY Applications. Users who can access that information can be in any country in the world. In case you do not want the information provided during the registration process to be made available to other users, you simply must refrain from providing it as it is not mandatory to use the Services. At any time you can modify or delete this information, with the exception of the username, and the email (inseparable from your LOVEYOUPLAY account), by accessing the “My profile” section.
We will only share your personal data or that we have collected in the manner described below:
Data shared with our service providers
• offer, manage and maintain our mobile games through third-party computing platforms and tools;
• moderate content and analyze failures;
• develop campaigns by email and text messages;
• carry out game analysis and marketing;
• manage live events, contests, sweepstakes and promotions, including player registration, accreditation and attendance management, eligibility verification and prize delivery;
• provide technical assistance and customer service.
Data shared with other players
Cuando use los Servicios y, en particular, cuando juegue a nuestros juegos, utilice las funcionalidades sociales en dichos juegos o participe en eventos en directo, compartiremos determinados datos personales con otros jugadores. Estos datos personales incluyen su perfil en el juego (que incluye su nombre de usuario, su avatar o su equipo), sus acciones y logros dentro del juego, la ubicación en el mundo real de los recursos del juego con los que haya interactuado mientras jugaba a los juegos, sus mensajes públicos dentro del juego y las fotografías que realice para probar que ha alcanzado ciertos logros.
Data communicated for our protection and the protection of third parties
We collaborate with State Administration officials, law enforcement or private entities to comply with and enforce the law. We only share data related to you with State Administration officials, law enforcement or private entities when we consider it reasonably necessary or timely: (a) to answer procedural claims or notifications (including subpoenas or orders); (b) to protect our assets and rights and our security, and the assets and rights and security of a third party or the general public; and (c) to investigate and curb any activity that we consider illegal or ethically objectionable or against which legal action can be taken.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data lawfully by LOVEYOUPLAY. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have been authorized.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
LOVEYOUPLAY undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, as LOVEYOUPLAY cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of The security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the accidental, unlawful or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom the information.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS DERIVED FROM THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
LOVEYOUPLAY guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and portability to the treatment, which the applicable regulations establish in favor of the users’ users.
At any time, users can access and modify their data, as well as cancel the account and the processing of their personal data directly in the “My profile” section on the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than LOVEYOUPLAY, and therefore are not operated by LOVEYOUPLAY. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
CLAIMS BEFORE THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
DATA COLLECTED BY USERS OF THE SERVICES
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, LOVEYOUPLAY is not responsible for the breach by the user of the GDPR.
In application of the LSSI, LOVEYOUPLAY will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof. In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, LOVEYOUPLAY is authorized to send commercial communications regarding LOVEYOUPLAY products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent by sending an email to the address email@example.com
II. COOKIES POLICY